Removing Permanent Marker

Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Each year I label thing using a Sharpie marker.  I love Sharpies and use them all the time in my classroom.  But at the end of the year I need a way to remove the ink so that I can reuse the item again next year.

Here is my behavior pocket chart.  I have written all of the kids names on it with a black Sharpie.  There are a couple of ways to remove permanent marker from things.  I used to use nail polish remover.  That works fine, but sometimes I run out and have to stop mid project (and we all know how terrible that it).  So a friend of mine told me that dry erase markers will also remove permanent marker, so I thought I would give it a try.





Ta da!!  
Worked like a charm.

So there you go.  You can use a dry erase marker to remove permanent marker. 

Hope you find this little tip useful in your own classroom.
I'm here to help. (wink)




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top