Five For Friday- August 7

Friday, August 7, 2015


I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs for their Five for Friday Linky Party.  I love how you pick 5 random pictures from your week and share them with the other bloggers.  





Now that we are back from vacation, my little Cooper is sticking to me like glue.  I guess he missed us!


San Diego has a great Maritime Museum. We have the wonderful Star of India and other beautiful sailing ships.  We also have two submarines.  This is the Russian sub.  We went inside of it and then compared it to the American sub.  Super cool.




Going on the American Sub.



The Star of India as viewed from the deck of the Berkeley.

A view of San Diego through the lines on the Star of India.





San Diego also has the World Famous San Diego Zoo and the Safari Park.
Here are some animals enjoying their great habitats.  We have passes and love to go for an hour or two to walk around and get some exercise.  










Blue Apron


I'm super excited for this!  We are trying out Blue Apron.  They send you fresh ingredients twice a week along with recipes.  I like to cook, but I hate grocery shopping.  I find that I cook the same recipes over and over.  I have been trying out a lot of Pinterest recipes this summer but searching for the ingredients makes it a chore.  This should solve that.  I'll keep you posted on how the family likes this little experiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, great zoo pictures! Our zoo doesn't have nearly so many cool animals.
    I also love your blog design!! Super cute :)
    Andrea
    Maternelle avec Mme Andrea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Andrea! I thought your blog design was cute as well.

      Delete
  2. How funny!! I just got back from a vacation and my dog won't leave my side now!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top