New Year Freebie!

Monday, December 29, 2014

Letter and Sound Recognition Game

Hi Everyone!

It's almost the new year and I'm sending this small gift to all my blog readers.

I've made a fun little Freebie to help your struggling kids learn letters and sounds.  It's almost January and by now most of my Kinders have learned the majority of their letters and sounds, but there is always one or two kiddos that still struggle, even at this point in the year.

This is a fun (and easy to prep) game that will help those little guys practice in a fun way.  Click on the picture to grab the file from my TpT store.  Don't forget to leave feedback and check out my other Free stuff (because don't we all need FREE stuff at this point in the year).

Happy New Year to everyone.  Wishing you all a wonderful 2015!

Cheryl

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top